Effective September 1, 2019
From henceforth, Al Net Solutions shall be referred to as ‘ANS’ and you the user/client will be referred to as ‘Client’ or ‘Cleint’s’. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
What Information Does ANS Collect and for What Purpose?
ANS will collect basic information from Client for account setup, contact and billing. This information information includes:
- Client Name
- Client Mailing and Email Addresses
- Client Phone Number
For the purpose of e Commerce sites ANS will also collect the Client’s PayPal (payee) email address only.
What ANS Does NOT Collect and Why.
How Long Does ANS Retain This Information?
- Active – Client is currently under a service contract and their account is in good standing (no past due balances, no domain/hosting or other service violations). Client information will be retained until account status changes to one of the following:
- Pending Startup – The Client has started services with ANS. The Client has gone through the initial consultation, but may not yet have paid their initial startup fees or has not yet agreed to the Terms of Service. Client account will move into an On Hold status after 14-days.
- Pending Renewal – The Client has successfully completed their contract and has indicated they wish to renew. The Client has not yet paid for the services and/or agreed to the Terms of Service for the renewal contract.
- Inactive – The Client is not currently under a service contract with ANS. The Client has not indicated they want to renew their services. Client information will be retained on their ANS Client Page for a time period of upto 60-days. This allows the Client a grace period to renew or enter into a new service contract (Pending Renewal). Client account will move into an On Hold status after 14-days.
IMPORTANT: Client may elect to have their account closed upon completion of their contract at which such time their ANS Client Page will be removed. Client needs to contact ANS via email requesting closure.
- On Hold – Client has outstanding balances on their account from startup, renewal or new services. Client has not yet agreed to service contract for more than 14-days. The Client account will be terminated and Client Page will be removed no less than 45-days from when the account entered into this status. If the Client resolves the account (past balance paid and/or Terms of Service agreed to) their account will be moved to an Active status.
- Suspended – Client is in violation of the terms of service with ANS, the Domain Registrar or Hosting provider. The violation(s) is/are being addressed with the client and/or they are attempting to resolve the violation(s). Client account will also be Suspended if the Client has PayPal reverse payments (chargeback). The Client account will be terminated and the Client Page removed no more than 14-days of entering into this status
Who Does ANS share Client information with and why?
We will share your name, address, phone number and email address with our Domain Registrar partner (NameCheap or NameSilo) for the purpose of registering your domain and creating an account with the Registrar. Client is responsible for reading and understanding NameCheap or NameSIlo privacy policies. In some cases (though rare) it may be necessary for ANS to also share this information with the Hosting Provider In this event Client is responsible for reading and understanding GoDaddy, BlueHost or SiteGround privacy policies The Client will be presented with a Terms of Service which will include the Domain Registrar and Hosting Provider ANS has chosen to partner with for the Client’s project.
Important: ANS DOES NOT provide any Client financial information to our Domain Registrar and/or Hosting Provider partners as ANS will pay them directly and bill The Client via PayPal. Under normal circumstances ANS Domain Registrar and/or Hosting Provider or other partners will not have Client’s payment/financial information. However, if the client is choosing to obtain a third-party merchant account services in lieu of using PayPal for their eCommerce site, the Client is responsible for obtaining said service directly from said provider. ANS will not obtain or startup a merchant services account on behalf of the Client.
What information does ANS indirectly collect and why?
ANS site hosting provider may collect and provide to ANS for statisal uses only ANY VISITOR to our site’s IP address, country of origin, web browser and operating system. We do not share this information nor do we use this for any type of marketing purposes.
What about Cookies?
Please see our Cookies Policy.
What about as required by law?
ANS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Al Net Solutions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability